Ockel Sirius A Pro - Venus Gold
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Atom™ x7-Z8750 processor
- 8GB RAM LPDDR3
- 128GB eMMC flash
The Ockel Sirius A Pro is the most versatile pocket PC ever created. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but is just as powerful as a desktop PC.
Real desktop experience
The Ockel Sirius A Pro combines the power you want from a desktop PC with the size and portability you expect from a mobile device. Equipped with a full desktop version of Windows 10 Pro, an Intel Atom x7-Z8750 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of flash storage you get the power you want. Combined with wired and wireless options to connect peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard or external hard drive, you create a comfortable and complete desktop experience within seconds.
The Ockel Sirius A Pro is a complete desktop PC, but also the gateway to your favourite media, your gaming device, the easiest way to store and share your content and the controller for all your smart home devices.
On the go use
Disconnect the Ockel Sirius A Pro from your monitor, mouse and keyboard and work directly on the 6-inch Full HD touchscreen. Thanks to the built-in battery that lasts up to 4 hours, you also use the Ockel Sirius A Pro as a mobile pocket PC. Thanks to the compact size and lightweight design you don’t even realize you are carrying a complete desktop PC with you!
Design meets functionality
Eye-catching aluminium design inspired by the Canis Major star constellation. This unique heat sink design makes internal ventilation fans unnecessary. Combined with 128GB flash storage you are able to work in 100% silence with ultra-low power consumption.
The Ockel Sirius A Pro offers you endless wired and wireless connection ports to choose from: HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 USB 3.0 ports, RJ-45, USB Type-C, Micro SD, WiFi ac and Bluetooth.
- Flexible workplace: edit documents wherever you are, access your Microsoft Office 365 documents anywhere.
- Media player: stream your favourite media to your TV or speakers.
- Fingerprint scanner: Secure storage and easy access to your content
- Remote control: access to the settings of all your smart home devices.
- Professional use: collect and analyse data, track and monitor progress or maintain infrastructures within the blink of an eye.